At Palmetto Presbyterian you will find a COMMUNITY of real people who are more concerned about where you are going than where you have been. Our purpose is to ask the right questions, not provide easy answers. Here you will find unconditional ACCEPTANCE and acts of LOVE.
In the midst of asking tough questions we pull good news from the gospel. Our worship services are a JOYFUL and uplifting experience where the focus is not “what must I do to be saved,” but rather, what Christ has already done to save me. In true Presbyterian form, we start with God. Anything we DO is in response to God’s GRACE.
Our Vision Includes:
- Relevant, interactive worship in a traditional sacred space
- Biblical preaching that embraces a gospel of grace
- Modeling discipleship, recognizing that faith is a journey . . . we travel together and NO ONE has arrived!
- Hands-on outreach to the local community and beyond
- A nurturing community where your gifts and talents are not only appreciated but put to service
There are a lot of wonderful things happening at PPC. Our prayer is that you will join us on this exciting journey!